Welcome to The Ryder Clinic
Thank you for considering The Ryder Clinic as your rehabilitation solution in Baton Rouge. It’s overwhelming finding a qualified, respected, and results- oriented Doctor. Congratulations, you’ve found one. Dr. Kelly Ryder is respected in his field by the toughest critics. His knowledge and experience will take your case to a deeper level than simply adjusting your spine. He’s a “whole picture” type of professional who relies on objective data to get you the accurate diagnosis.
From here, let us help you get started on the proper road to recovery. We got this – together.
Step One: Call our office in Baton Rouge at 225-766-9788 to set an initial assessment appointment .
Step Two: Gather any MRIs, X-Rays, or other documentation regarding your injury (if applicable).
Step Three: Take a deep breath. You’re not alone.
Tips for our new patients
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your appointment to have plenty of time to fill out necessary forms.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing such as running shorts, yoga pants, a t-shirt, a tank top, etc.
- Bring a sweater or sweatshirt since it tends to get cold in the treatment area.
- Our treatment area is an open space. Do not make it a habit to engage in long and loud conversations on your mobile phone during your treatment. Please respect the space of others.
- Although we have a relaxed atmosphere, we ask that you respect the privacy of other patients.
- Taking pictures while in the treatment area is not allowed. Some exceptions might be granted so feel free to ask.
- Please refer to our cancellation policy.
Hours of Operation
Tuesday – Friday 7am – 6pm