Reduce Recovery & Improve your Game
Our Cryotherapy sessions are $25. There’s no need to get a membership or commit to a package to enjoy this price. No appointment is necessary. We are open Tuesday – Friday 7am – 6pm.
- Reduce recovery time and reduce pain: Athletes today need to train harder, be faster and be stronger then ever before. To do this it is necessary to recover faster from both workouts and from injuries.
- Decreases Muscle Soreness, Pain and Inflammation
- Reduces Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness
- Increase Energy and Peak Athletic Performance
- Boosts Lymph Draining and Blood Circulation
- Decreases Injury Recovery Time
- Decreases fatigue
How it works
Since its inception, several clinical studies have been conducted in Europe, which inspired the whole body cryotherapy units in use today. The user stands on adjustable platform inside the octagonal-shaped chamber during treatment which ensures their head remains outside the chamber. A technician fills the Impact Cryotherapy chamber with nitrogen vapor, Which drops the temperature of the chamber to a range of (minus) -100C to -150C and temporarily lowers the temperature of the skin’s top layer.
The treatment lasts a maximum of three minutes. During the process, the skin sends signals to the brain, which stimulates physical reactions and activates naturally occurring healing resources. Once out of the chamber, the body immediately reheats.
Utilized worldwide since 1979 to enhance recovery for elite athletes, whole body cryotherapy has proven to be a valuable adjunct for speeding muscle recovery and producing a general feeling of well-being. Many professional sports organizations across the globe have incorporated whole body cryotherapy into their training routines.