Who could benefit from InterX therapy?
- Those who have pain where nothing else has worked for them.
- Those who have nerve numbness, pain, or burning that is not relieved by injections or medications.
- Long term problems from injury, failed surgeries, or disease that interferes with sleep and simple activities
- Recent injuries or trauma to the body of any kind.
- Whip Lash injuries.
- Injured tissue from breast implants
Texas Cheerleader shares her dramatic recovery story
What makes this therapy different?
The InterX is the only electric stimulation (E-Stim) device that displays a number on the front of the device when contacted with the skin. It indicates exactly where the body has the greatest capacity to receive the stimulation. The readout tells the doctor where to focus on the body to generate the greatest healing. The initial treatment, most often, is not done in the area of pain.
For more information about this therapy for your injury, fill out this quick form.